Elevate Pharmacy Summit
- Mar 27, 2017
- By appa
- In Elevate Pharmacy Summit
- Comments Off on Elevate Pharmacy Summit
If you are a pharmacy owner interested in adding new opportunities such as: collaborative practice agreements, point of care testing, health and wellness consulting and advanced MTM services don’t miss this educational opportunity.
The APPA is proud to announce their support of pharmacy’s first completely online conference experience. The Elevate Pharmacy Virtual Summit is a web-based conference that is dedicated to identifying innovative and profitable pharmacist-led clinical services.
The Summit is a collection of video interviews with 22 pharmacy leaders and influencers. They share their experiences with host Blair Thielemier, PharmD of Pharmapreneur Academy. In each session, experts will share how they have built successful enhanced clinical services into their business models.
The full agenda, with speaker bios and key takeaways from each session can be found at ElevatePharmacySummit.com
Here's some more info about the agenda and our expert speakers. I've highlighted some that APPA members may be particularly interested in:
- Directly Billing Medical Benefits for Pharmacy Services with Leigh Ann Grasso of Annie’s Apothecary
- Understanding Pharmacist Impact on Quality Measures with Mary Ann Kliethermes of Midwestern University, College of Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy's Impact on Medicare STAR Ratings with Nick Dorich of Pharmacy Quality Solutions
- Partnering with Prescribers to Achieve Better Patient Adherence with DeArcy Vaughan of United Health Group/Optum Insight
- Building a Cash-Based Health and Wellness Consulting Model with Suzanne Keyes of Keyes’ Compounding
- In-Home Medication Coaching: Creating Innovative Collaborative Relationships with Payers with Josh Akers of Kelley-Ross Clinical Pharmacy Institute
- Pharmacogenomic Testing in an Ambulatory Care Setting with Sue Paul of SyneRxgy Consulting
- Integration of Community Pharmacists Into Clinical Settings with Amina Abubakar of Rx Clinic Pharmacy
- Implementing a Cash-Based Weight Management Program in a Community Pharmacy with Tom Barus
- Boost Efficiency and Productivity to Make Room for Clinical Services with Brian Cristobal of Parata
- Opportunities for Pharmacists Working in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) with Kate Morton of Southwest CARE Center
- How to Make Your Independent Community Pharmacy Thrive with Randy McDonough of Towncrest Pharmacies
- Establishing Integrated Clinical Pharmacy and Telehealth Services in Multiple Settings with Sandra Leal of SinfoniaRx
- Overcoming the Fear of Selling and Cold Calling with Brendan Alan Barrett of StartInPHX.com
- Tips for Growing and Managing a Consulting Firm with Chad Worz of Medication Managers
- The Digital Marketing Revolution with Azim Nagree of Digital Pharmacist Inc. (formerly RxWiki)
- Reverse Engineering Your Pharmacy’s Profits with Lisa Faast of Pharmacy Development Services
- How to Start a Health and Wellness Consulting Business Online and Off with Anna Garrett of DrAnnaGarrett.com
- How Refinancing Student Loans Can Help Fund Your Dreams with Radhika Duggal of Common Bond
- Identifying Profitable Opportunities in Compounding with Mike Haulsee of TCS Consulting
- Community Pharmacy Enhanced Services Network and Future Developments with Troy Trygstad of CPESN USA
- Building a Multi-Million Dollar Business by Getting Results…Naturally with Jim LaValle of Metabolic Code Enterprises
The Summit is free to all who register before April 5, 2017 so go to ElevatePharmacySummit.com today and get your ticket!