- Nov 29, 2017
- By appa
- Comments Off on SureCost
- 14 Washington Street, Conway, NH 03818
Posted 2 weeks ago
SureCost is the only system of its kind. Harness the power and efficiency of cloud computing with SureCost, powered by Emerlyn Technology, the most powerful and efficient pharmacy purchasing & inventory control system on the planet.
We develop technology for pharmacy purchasing optimization
Cloud-based solutions for tech-ready pharmacies
Emerlyn is a technology company focused on the pharmaceutical industry that manages millions of ordering transactions annually. Billions of dollars are purchased every year through our systems. Our customers range from single-owner independent retail pharmacies to publicly traded chains & corporations. Would you like to learn more about how technology powered by Emerlyn can serve your pharmacy?
[APPA members get a discount for SureCost by entering APPA in the comments section on the web demo. Remember SureCost Lite is 100% FREE]
First and foremost, our company was founded in 2002 by our president who is a pharmacist and a past pharmacy owner. We are a technology based company that is focused on the pharmaceutical industry. We have a dynamic staff with years of experience. Our company is familiar with all of the dynamics of a pharmacy including but not limited to purchasing, supply chain management, contracting and inventory management.
We’ve helped pharmacies over the past 15 years by providing optimal solutions to help them manage their business on a day to day basis. Let us help you!
“At Emerlyn Technology our values of integrity, reliability, and respect promote a culture of teamwork that leads to growth and success.”
- To provide pharmacies access to optimal pharmacy based solutions by maintaining meticulously lean business practices.
- To make the buying process as simple as possible through the effective use of web-based technology and a dynamic and knowledgeable support staff.
- To ensure that long-term relationships are developed and fostered as a result of effective customer relationship management.
- To maintain ethical standards and to resolve issues as they arise with grace, efficiency and purpose.
As a web-based solutions provider with headquarters in Conway, New Hampshire, it is our vision that we will continue to surpass any competition in the categories of service, sustainability and continuous improvement. Total customer satisfaction has, is and will remain the most important variable in our equation for success.
- Retail (Independent & Chain)
- Long Term Care
- Acute Care