The American Pharmacy Purchasing Alliance reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership, in which the registrants will be offered a refund.
- Refunds for check transactions will be refunded by check
- Refunds for credit card payments will be processed via credit card transaction credit
- NO Refunds are permitted after 3 days or if services have already been rendered.
Participant member cancellation
- Membership cancellations received within 3 days from registration may be eligible for a refund. If services have already been rendered there is NO refund
- Membership cancellations received after 3 days will not be eligible for a refund
- Cancellations will be accepted via email or phone
- Refund requests must be made by registrant or APPA member
All cancellation/refund policies stated above apply to all APPA memberships unless otherwise noted.
The American Pharmacy Purchasing Alliance reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances that makes an event non-viable.
- If this happens, registrants will be offered a full refund
- If an event is postponed APPA has the right to either transfer registration to the same event on a new date or issue a full refund.
Event participant cancellation
- To receive a refund a participant must cancel 90 business days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund
- Registrants who choose not to attend the event will not receive a refund
- Refund request must be made by the attendee
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only or by email, complete with the name of the attendee and/or transaction number
All cancellation refund policies stated above apply to all APPA events, unless otherwise noted.
We don’t offer refunds after 3 days or once services have been rendered. This is to help prevent the misuse of our adverting and marketing cost.