Are You Looking For Effective And Efficient Pharmaceutical Purchasing Strategies That Will Conform To Health Care Reforms And New Hospital And Health Systems?
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for the pharmaceutical industry in the United States.
2. Annual Conference: Our annual conference provides quality education and networking for pharmaceutical professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the conference or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: You can contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that public health voices are being heard. The Legislative Committee prepares legislative updates/alerts, and keeps track of pharmaceutical issues under consideration by the State Legislature.
4. Free Informational Services: APPA keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s web site, blog channel, and email updates of emerging issues relevant to pharmaceuticals. You remain informed about pharmaceuticals in a way that saves you time.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association and over 1,200 pharmaceutical professionals in the nation.7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees on APPA sponsored continuing education events.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available through the Advisory Board, committees and special projects.
10. Empowerment: Being part of a larger community, we hope you feel empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
Renewing members can log in to their profiles to renew.