Winners of the 2018 APPA Pharmaceutical Industry Awards
APPA recognizes outstanding performance in the Pharmaceutical Industry
2018 marks a wonderful kick-off to APPA’s fourth anniversary and the alliance is thrilled to acknowledge superior commitment and contribution to the industry.
With twelve categories selected by an industry survey, the awards recognize companies and individuals for their innovation, dedication, and best-in-class service.
The winners, eight companies, one school and three individuals, will be honored at a prestigious awards ceremony - the “Oscars” - for the Pharmaceutical Industry scheduled to take place on June 8, 2018, at the national convention, PharmaCon Expo in Orlando, FL.
Here are the winners of the 2018 Pharmaceutical Industry awards:
• Independent Pharmacy of The Year - Benzer Pharmacy Tampa, FL
• Pharmacy School of The Year - University of Pittsburgh
• Pharmacy Manufacturer of The Year - Merck & Co.
• Pharmacy Technology of The Year - PrescribeWellness
• Secondary Wholesaler of The Year - Republic Pharmaceuticals
• Pharmacy Wholesaler of The Year - McKesson
• Specialty Pharmacy of The Year - PantheRx
• Pharmacy Entrepreneur of The Year - Al Babbington - PrescribeWellness
• Pharmaceutical Representative of The Year - Marc Weiss - AmerisourceBergen, Florida
• Hospital Pharmacy of The Year - Kaiser Permanente Hospitals
• Industry News Provider of The Year - Pharmacy Times
• CEO of The Year - Michael Castagna - MannKind Corp
For more information about the awards: https://joinappa.com/awards
For more information about PharmaCon go to: https://joinappa.com/events
Call, text us at 877-570-2665 or email us at email@example.com.