Thank you for Registering to learn more about our Membership & Managed Solutions, including our DIR Fee Insurance Protection. You will receive an email shortly inviting you to one of our upcoming webinars which will explain the details of our program. You can also schedule a consultation with one of our Member Benefits Specialists:
So how does it work?
- New Patient Acquisition: APPA maintains a database of over 20MM chronic care patients that we engage & drive to our member pharmacies. New Members can expect a minimum of 5 new patients each month. Our average patient is currently filling 3-5 script/m.
- Clinical Risk Management: our managed patient & prescriber engagement solutions are designed to improve your population health management, meet your quality measures & improve your CMS rating. Our Remote Patient Monitoring Team will help you manage patient adherence, perform Doctor Detailing & generate new passive residual income from our suite of clinical solutions.
- Managed Formulary Intelligence: we’ve used historical & projected DIR Fee data across thousands of pharmacies, health systems & NDCs to design a custom insurance product that protects the pharmacy. Making protected purchases is easy. We provide a zero cost subscription to SureCost so you can access our Fully Insured Formulary supported by AmerisourceBergen & Multiple Secondary Wholesalers. We also automatically reconcile, report & contest DIR Fees on your behalf with PBMS & Payors to maximize your reimbursements.
- The APPA Motto: “The Strength of People – The Power of Alliance” – Our combined industry strength, from Manufacturers to Payor, enables us to deliver on the promise of value based care.
What can I expect:
- On-boarding: You must be a member of our GPO to qualify for our managed services. Our Member Services team can help perform a free Cost of Goods Analysis. We have market leading pricing for Retail & Long-Term Care Pharmacies. Custom Programs available for all other classes of trade.
- Tight Compliance Requirements: Pharmacies will be required to meet business KPIs & complete compliance task lists to assist APPA in managing the clinical risks. Failure to do so will result in decreased DIR Fee Claim reimbursement.
- Lots of Help from APPA: We’ve designed our managed solutions so our team shoulders the majority of the burden. APPA drives patients & scripts into your pharmacy, APPA provides the remote patient monitoring & our full-line managed formulary ensures you are always protected with our proprietary DIR Fee Insurance.
Whats the bottom line?
- New Patients: Min 5/Month = ~20 New Scripts/month
- Improved Equip Score/Star Rating & New Clinical Revenue Streams. See what you have to gain using our Revenue Calculator on our Membership Page: CLICK HERE
- Compliant Pharmacies can expect DIR Fee Claim reimbursement up to 2% of Gross Purchase Volume on APPA approved NDCs. No Cap.
- Limited Availability: based on our current underwriting capabilities, we will only be able to accept a limited number of pharmacies. Hundreds of pharmacies have already signed up so schedule a consultation with our Member Benefit Team Today!
Thank you for registering for Open Enrollment. We look forward to working with you!